Question about LG KG810 Cellular Phone
There are streaks accross the screan top to bottom and once you log in the screen is almost white - you can see just about nothing?
Ok you have defective LCD or flex ribbon wire that connects LCD to main board.
Posted on Sep 14, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2014 | Toshiba 26 26AV502R 26 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 31, 2012 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Aug 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jul 29, 2011 | Brother HL4040CDN Duplex Unit
Feb 28, 2011 | Toshiba e-Studio162D Copier
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 13, 2010 | Samsung CLX 3160fn All-In-One Printer
Oct 11, 2009 | LG 42LG50 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 24, 2009 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 30, 2009 | Brother MFC-9840CDW Laser Printer
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: