- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi I have Nokia 101 and i forgot my security code my IMEI no. 351932/05/243156/5 351932/05/243157/3 Plz give me the mastercode so that i can open my phone lock my mail id; [email protected], plz reply me asap.
Hi, - To unlock you Nokia 2600 (if forgot or lost lock code) you can unlock it using a master code. - To get the master code i need the IMEI code of your mobile phone. - With the help of this IMEI code we can get the master code of your mobile and unlock the mobile and reset it with a new password. - The IMEI number can usually be found on the sticker underneath the battery or by typing *#06# into the phone keypad.
Hope this helps, please rate and leave a comment if the solution was helpful, thanks!
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
If your device does not respond to the remote after
trying all codes listed for your brand, or if your
brand is not listed, try searching for your code. For
example, to search for a code for your TV:
1. Press TV once.
2. Press and hold P until the red LED blinks
twice, then release.
3. Enter 9 9 1. The LED blinks twice.
4. Aim the remote at the TV and press Power.
The remote sends IR codes from its library to
the selected device, starting with the most
popular code first.
5. If the TV responds, go to step 6. If the TV
does not respond, press CH+. The remote will
try the next code. Continue until the TV
NOTE: Press CH- to try the previous code.
6. To lock in the code, press P once. The LED
7. To search for other device codes, repeat steps
1 to 6, substituting the appropriate device
Your radio will require one of the following procedures.
Type 1 During the code request mode, while holding the DISP key depressed, press and hold the Volume UP or DOWN key for 3 seconds (so that “…” disappears). Then using your remote enter your code.
Type 2 Press the "Auto" button and "Track up" on face of radio at the same time. The four dash lines ( . . . . ) should "disappear".
Then using your remote enter your code.
Type 3 Model# DPX-4020 and DPX-4030 Press and hold the 1 then the 6 preset key (preset keys are the buttons on face of radio for storing you "favorite" radio stations). "C" should display. Then using your remote, enter your code.
Enter your number from the remote control unit. Your code number is 5227 (KCAR)
* Press numeric key “5” ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key * Press numeric key “2” ( 3 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key * Press numeric key “2” ( 1 time ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key * Press numeric key “7” ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
The security is canceled and the set enters the TUNER mode!
In the bottom left corner hold the button "ame/auto" and hold right on the joystick. after a few seconds the four underscores beside CODE will go away, now grab the remote and type "KCAR" with the number buttons pushing left after each letter. when done hit left and it will say APPROVED and reset the deck.