Question about Sylvania 6432TE 32" TV
During a recent move the remote was lost. I have the 6420FF in my son's room and trying to set up dvd and wi console set up, but cannot adjust tv via menu button on tv. Is there any way to set-up game system and/or dvd without remote?
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
SOURCE: sylvania 6432td 32" screen
You have to choose the right INPUT on your TV where your DVD player was connected. If your using the Yellow/Red/White cable from your DVD player you need to choose on your TV the input Example Video1 Video2, etc... If your using the COAX,(like cable wire) Put your TV on Channel 3 or 4. Hope this may help you. Please post the outcome, if you need further help. Is this TV is a COMBO?
Posted on Aug 13, 2007
hit menu and then hit the up volume button once and thn you should have it by the way i cant play games on mine how r you playing games on yours?
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
I had to use a dishnetwork remote that I had lying around. You also may able to program a direct tv remote, replaytv remote or universal remote. I have found that putting it into 'game mode' does not work. You will not be able to change the input without a remote.
Here are the instructions for the dishnetwork remote I was using (may differ slightly from yours):
Sylvania Television codes: 733, 506, 525, 536, 566, 568, 569, 573, 600, 610, 652, 654, 656, 659, 660, 664, 665, 666, 671, 672, 674, 677, 723, 724, 729
1. Verify the remote is a DISH Network remote. Look for the DISH Network logo on the bottom of the remote and Mode buttons or lights at the top. Why?
We have the codes for all DISH Network remotes and would be happy to help you with your DISH Network manufactured remote. Please contact the manufacturer of your remote for further assistance. Detailed instructions may be included in the owners' manual that came with your equipment. If not, there may be a toll-free technical support number listed.
2. Look up the Code(s) for the piece of equipment you are trying to address. If the equipment is not listed or a Power Scan is desired click here.
3. Press and hold the correct Mode button (about six seconds) until all mode button backlights come on, then release.
4. Use the number buttons to enter the three digit number (four digit for AUX mode) corresponding to the equipment. The light will blink off after each digit is entered and then return to a steady light.
5. Press the POUND (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
6. To verify the code works, press the mode button. Then try several different functions for that equipment. Some codes may provide partial function, or respond differently than the button's titled function. Try the other codes listed for that device until you find one that offers more complete functionality.
7. Store the remote code for future use.
8. If the remote still does not operate the device, perform the Power Scan. If still no operation, it may not be compatible with that piece of equipment.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2012 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Sep 25, 2011 | Panasonic TH-42PX60U Television
Mar 10, 2011 | Sylvania 6432TE 32" TV
Dec 06, 2010 | Sylvania 6427FF TV
Dec 27, 2009 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
Jul 29, 2009 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
Jun 13, 2009 | Sylvania 6420FB 20" TV
Jan 11, 2009 | Durabrand BH1304D 13" TV
Sep 01, 2008 | Emerson EWF2004 20" TV
Mar 21, 2008 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
607 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: