Question about Daewoo DTQ-20U9SC TV
While operating remote control any button is permanentlly pressed due to kid's playing.nothing is serious.please check it. regards
Posted on Sep 12, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1. To use the override code:
2. Hit the MENU key to get to the menus.
3. Go down to the SYSTEM menu and hit the right arrow on the remote control.
4. Once in the SYSTEM menu, go to PARENTAL GUIDE. It will ask for your code.
5. Enter the override code listed above. From here, you can turn on and off different rating restrictions, as well as set a new code.
No matter what the V-chip code is set to, the override code will still work. If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired
Jul 06, 2011 | Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2010 | Orion STV2763 27" TV
Aug 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 13, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 18, 2009 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Oct 04, 2008 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Jun 03, 2008 | Hisense TL1700 17 in. LCD Television
Feb 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 17, 2017 | Daewoo DTQ-20U9SC TV
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: