1. To use the override code:
2. Hit the MENU key to get to the menus.
3. Go down to the SYSTEM menu and hit the right arrow on the remote control.
4. Once in the SYSTEM menu, go to PARENTAL GUIDE. It will ask for your code.
5. Enter the override code listed above. From here, you can turn on and off different rating restrictions, as well as set a new code.
No matter what the V-chip code is set to, the override code will still work. If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired
Usually answered in minutes!