An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: cd player wont play
The error code is a mechanical error fault, possibly something in the mechanics that load the CD onto the spindle motor.
The only sure way to know what the problem is, is to open the unit and let it load a disc and see what happens.
The problem may also be due to a very dirty laser lens, with a dirty lens the laser won't be able to read the TOC (table of contents) and all the CD's will cycle through the changer and a error code will be set.
Best of Luck.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Put a cd in the dvd player then tune to the channel and it should work, then try a dvd.
When dvd player does not boot up and display the Kia logo, try moving the door as the hinge turns on the screen and sometimes the connection in the hinge can play up a bit.
cd player uses the display above the radio on the later model,either take it to reanult garage or put a belson in like mine whic plays USB/SD card/ CD/radio ,it was about 90€ and trust me it brilliant no more cds in car ,just one sd chip 2 gb all my favourite tunez on one device
either the player cannot play the cd (usually happens with computer copied cd's) or you should try any kind of original audio cd that is not copied form a computer and if the problem persist, then take the radio to get checked while it;s still under warranty.
Your code means an electrical/mechanical failure. Follow this:
1. If the cartridge is stucked try to force it out slowly with a fine screwdriver.
2. Once is out or if already out without forcing it, remove all remaining CD's.
3. Insert a laser lens CD cleaner.
4. Clean it at least 3 times.
5. The unit must be disconnected from the 12V signal to be reset it at least 5 minutes, then reconnect.
6. If problem re-appears repeat procedure once more. If problems still, your laser lens is damaged and need replacement. Probably from $40.00 to $55.00.