1. Firstly unplug the decks!!!
2. Remove the slipmatts and platter
3. Unscrew the circular plastic cover (Note: 5 screws holding it down)
4. Upon removing this circular plastic cover you will see a clear piece of plastic covering a circuit board, open it up. Now you will see a two fuses one clear and one stripey.
5. Remove the fuses (Gently
poke it out with a pen/screwdriver or whatever) and examine it and see if either or both have infact blown.
6. Bring the suspect fuse/s to any electric/hardware/music type store (or search the net) and try to get a replacment but make sure its the same as the fuse you removed!!!. A T250 mA
fuse(clear) an a T1A Fuse (stripey) are stated in the Technics user manual.
7. Now get the new fuse and gently
snap it back in to the silver holders.
8. Replace the clear plastic circuit board cover.
9. Screw back the the circular plastic cover (Note: 5 screws holding it down)
10. Replace the Platter and slipmats
11. Turn them on and spin away