An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: solve hang problem
There are some possibilities through you can increase performance and solve ur hanging problem.
1. Open command prompt and type chkdsk and press Enter. after few seconds it will ask for Y/N and type Y and press Enter.
2. Type defrag c: -f and press enter. It ill defrag your c drive.
3.Click on Start>All Programs>Accessories>System tools>desk Cleanup and it will scan the temp files and will delete them after clicking on OK after scanned.
4. If this not solve the issue then run the system in safe mode and check is it hanging on the safe mode then there might be some issue in hardware otherwise needs to install the OS again.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You mentioned opening a program and watching a movie and it hangs, remove one stick of ram and see if there is a difference, if no! remove second stick and put back the first and test again, if this solves the problem the memory needs to be replaced.
if your mobile is hanging out try to put a latest antivirus on the mobile the previous would have been corrupted thats wy its hanging .so insert norton antivirus in it and update that antivirus and scan your mobile so it will clean out your viruses.try to do that