At startup says not enough space for music DB...must free up 6 MB of space. It has songs on it, but it won't play or even show them. Then when i connect it to the computer
it says hi speed usb device attached to speed hub. It won't show up in my computer either.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: need help it won't download or repair from pc
If it doesnt connect to the computer, you are going to have to format it to remove some of the music on it.
Run the recovery tool from the SanDisk website. Make sure you select "format" when prompted.
You need to put the device into "recovery mode" before you run the tool.
- Turn the device off (hold power for 20 seconds)
- Slide the hold switch into "hold" position.
- Press and hold the "record" button while connecting it to your computer. Keep holding the "record" button until you see the "new hardware found" on your computer.
Then run the recovery tool. Select format when prompted.
Best of Luck.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to remove some music from the device. It needs at least 6mb to create the database.
You can either format the device to remover everything. My Computer, right click on the device and select format.
Or, open the device and manually remove a few songs. Restart the device and see if the issue is resolved.
If not, you can call Technical Support and they can assist you. 1-866-726-3475
Best of Luck.