Performing a power reset
1. Turn off the television.
2. Unplug the television power cord from the electrical outlet.
3. Let the television remain without power for 60 seconds.
4. Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.
NOTE: If the television is plugged into a power strip or surge protector, remove it from the power strip or surge protector and plug it directly into the wall outlet. If the issue is resolved, the problem is with the power strip or surge protector and not the television.
5. Turn on the television.
How to establish an HDMI connection between a TV and other device.
Follow the steps below if the HDMI® connection between your TV and other device is not working:
1. Make sure both the TV and other device are turned on.
2. While turned on, unplug the power cords for the TV and device from the electrical outlet.
3. Disconnect the HDMI cables from the TV and other product.
4. Wait 60 seconds.
5. While the HDMI cables are disconnected, plug the power cords back into the electrical outlet.
6. Turn on the TV.
7. Re-connect the HDMI cables.
8. Turn on the HDMI-connected product.
The TV should now detect the HDMI signal from the connected device and operate normally. If there is still a problem, disconnect the HDMI cable from both products and then reconnect it in the opposite direction. In some situations this has been reported to resolve connection issues.
How to reset a TV to factory settings: https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/61396
Hopefully this post helps you! If does, please mark it "accept as solution"