An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: refresh database message
Run the recovery tool from the SanDisk website. Make sure you select format when prompted.
You need to put the device into "recovery mode" before you run the tool.
- Turn the device off (hold power for 20 seconds)
- Slide the hold switch into "hold" position.
- Press and hold the "record" button while connecting it to your computer. Keep holding the "record" button until you see the "new hardware found" on your computer.
Then run the recovery tool. Select format when prompted.
Best of Luck.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I feel that the problem you are having is because the firmware that is currently on the device is corrupted...i would recommend you to go to the sandisk website to get the latest firmware upgrafe for your device..the link for the firmware upgrade is below..I hope that helps...if you have any more problems please contact me.... http://www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.aspx?CatID=1376
This may not work for everyone - but try inserting a TransFlash (also called Micro SD)card in the microSD slot, and power on. It may then correctly refresh its database. It worked in my case, with firmware ver11.