Question about Memorex MMP3774 MP3 Player
1. Download the updated firmware at www.memorexelectronics.com.
2. Unzip the file, then double click setup.exe in the Desktop folder to install the
software to your computer.
3. Connect the player to the computer using the supplied USB cable and the
installation screen will appear. (If the installation screen does not appear, unplug
the USB cable and turn off the unit. Connect to the computer again and press and
hold the Power On/Off/Stop button until the installation screen appears.)
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
5. When finished, click START and locate the newly installed software “Beam
Cadillac” and select “Firmware Download”.
Posted on Sep 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2011 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Jul 01, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 04, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 24, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Dec 08, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
Oct 26, 2007 | Philips 26PF5521D 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Usually answered in minutes!