- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you go to the screen on the printer and scroll through the options you can reset the printer to the factory settings. The screen is on the printer on the bottom right side as you face the front of the printer.
You can reset the device through RS232 port then please follow the below steps.
You need a laptop with Console port and a console cable for EOC-8610 EXT, You really dont need the IP address if you want to do it via console (RS232) interface.
1. Connect the console cable one end to EOC-8610 EXT RS232 port and other end to Laptop serial port.
2. Open Hyper terminal and select com-port option and then provide the username and password for the device management.
3. Go inside the system menu and select Reset Factory default.
Remember if u set to load the factory default settings, the device will loose its config and will boot up with factory default configuration.
Resetting the older beige Engenius radios requires a screwdriver and a USB-to-serial cable. You must unscrew the small plate at the bottom, which covers a serial connector. Plug the serial cable into it and then into your computer. Follow these instructions to perform the reset: