Question about Memorex MVD2113 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
Need help set up to network
I have satelite on my tv and everthing is connected but the tv have a no signal across the screen. What do I do?
Posted on Oct 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2012 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Apr 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2011 | HTC HD2 Smartphone
Mar 08, 2011 | HTC Desire Cell Phone
Once you have all the wireless settings of the router, you are ready to connect the play station or the x-box to the wireless network.
On the x-box you will need to connect to the wireless network now.
Open the main Interface of the X-Box.
1. In the Xbox Dashboard, go to My Xbox and open System Settings.
2. Select Network Settings, Configure Network.
3. On the Basic Settings tab, select your wireless settings.
4. Select the name (SSID) of your wireless network. If your router isn't broadcasting your network's name, select Specify Unlisted Network and enter the name.
5. If your network has wireless security, enter your WEP or WPA key.
6. Try to connect to Xbox LIVE again.
Trouble connecting to the internet on X-box ,Play station or WII ?
You can try to reduce the MTU settings on the router. if the MTU on the router is set to 1500 then change the MTU to 1365. Also you will need to open the ports on the router.
For X-box port numbers are - 53, 80-88, 3074 .
Jan 23, 2011 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
If you need more help come back.Post /
thumbs / testimonial are
Nov 30, 2010 | D-Link DIR-300 Wireless Router
Oct 07, 2010 | Nokia 3120 Cellular Phone
Jul 02, 2010 | Microsoft MN-700 Wireless Router (p5308j)
Jun 15, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter Xbox...
Aug 06, 2009 | Efficient Networks Siemens Sb5940 T1/E1...
Feb 22, 2020 | Televison & Video
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: