Question about Xerox Phaser 7700 Laser Printer
Printer give me this error, but I turn it off, come back a few days later and it works again...for a little while (10 copies, 100 copies...it varies). So the laser evidently isn't gone. My local Xerox service co. is quoting $1,000 just for the part. Something tells me this isn't the real problem.
Error 10 is either the Laser unit failing or the Print engine eeprom needs to be replaced. Here is the link where you can download the service manual for free. Hope this helps http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download.php?fileid=26566
Posted on Sep 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2018 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 25, 2015 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Oct 22, 2014 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Nov 25, 2013 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
- Turn off the printer, wait 10 minutes, and then turn it on again.
- Flip open the top of the printer.
- Look for a small shutter that holds the laser: carefully force this open with your hands and force the laser out into the center of the tracking cradle.
- After you move the laser, unplug the printer for a few minutes.
- Plug the printer back in.
If the same error occurs, it's necessary to contact a service representative
Nov 12, 2013 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Aug 07, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 30, 2012 | Canon LBP6000 Laser Printer
Dec 17, 2008 | Ricoh Aficio 1035 Copier
Nov 20, 2007 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Dec 19, 2012 | Xerox Phaser 7700 Laser Printer
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!