- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
on your remote down on the left hand side at the bottom of it its the second last button called c.lock its right above easy rpt press n hold till the little red key flashes and disapears off your unit !
Here is the owner's manual for your DVD machine. This is a VHS recorder but not a DVD recorder. To record VHS tapes to DVDs, you will need a DVD recorder. You will plug the yellow video out connector on the VHS to the yellow 'Video in' connector on the DVD Recorder. Do the same for the red and white audio connections, out on the VHS, IN on the DVD Recorder. Connect your TV to the DVD recorder so you can see the picture you are recording.
from the manual:
turn on tv & set to video input mode. REMOVE erase protection tab from tape. Load tape & DVD. THEN ON YOUR REMOTE:
1. press DVD (DVD indicator lights up).
2. Press REC MODE/SPEED & choose your speed.
3. Press VCR (VCR indicator lights up)
4. press DUBBING
5. select YES
6. to stop dubbing, press STOP