I just purchased a 4GB zen v plus and the screen is frozen. I had transferre some This American Life programs from audible.com and when I tried to play one, it said no license to play. Then the screen froze and I can't fix it. I have tried the reset button and nothing happened.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has 1 follower.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: zen v plus
What you are going to want to do first is to try reloading/updating the firmware. Follow instructions in this link. After updating let me know if you are still having a problem. Also, what are the warranty/return details?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Heres a few tips to prolong the very short life of the Zen V Plus 4GB.
- Do not leave it in your docking station for long periods of time , this only wears down the battery and will most certainly kill it. This apply's to any form of vigorous charging.
- Don't think its crashed , always check that the lock button is off.
- Always remember the reset button on the side , its a better option than smashing it against a wall , like I'm about to with mine.
- Always install the correct Zen Software , instead of installing music and pictures directly into the folder when you syncronize it with your computer.
Here is my greatest tip of all ;
Don't buy one , save up , get an ipod , Zen's hate people, and now people hate Zen's
My Creative Zen V Plus wasn't recognised by my PC, then it wouldn't even switch on.
Following the solution of another
similar problem on here I fixed it. Connect your Zen via USB to your
computer and press the reset button. Should spring to life and start
re-building your library. I am as I type adding new tracks to mine :))
Hi, I had the same problem with my Zen V Plus. I held the volume +
button in and connected the Zen to the computer using the USB cable and
the Zen came back to life ! Try it - it might just work like it did for
The step-by-step process for doing the recovery mode is at Creative's website:
Zen V is dead "If your Zen V is dead, wont respond to anything, try this, plug it in to the computer, hold the power switch in the on position, THEN trigger the reset button, worked like a charm for mine, I had thought it a lost cause."
if that doesnt work try How to reset Zen v + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22T_gkkZjmM&feature=related