Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Http://aid.xbox-hq.com/ Just did my buddies xbox not to long ago. love the software works great
Posted on Sep 15, 2007
Easy xbins do search
Posted on Sep 10, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
There are two ways to install games on your Sony PSP (Play Station Portable).
The legit way is to buy original UMDs and insert them in your PSP and game on.
For the not-so-affluent, you can install Custom Firmware (CFW) on your PSP and thendownload games off the internet and copy them to your PSP and play them.
Play ISO / CSO Games on your PSP
1. Install Custom Firmware:
- There are scores of tutorials on the net on how to do this. The easier way out would be to go to any console shop, and get your PSP modded with CFW for around Rs. 200 / $5.
- A detailed tutorial on this coming up soon.
2. Download the Game ISO / CSO.
- Next, search for the game you want, and download the ISO / CSO of the game from torrent sites or any warez forums. Most of the times, the ISO / CSO is compressed into a RAR file so you will need to extract it first using WINRAR.
3. Copy the ISO / CSO to your PSP
- Connect the PSP to your computer using the data cable and goto Settings > USB Connection.
- Open your PSP drive in My Computer, and goto the ISO folder. If it isn't there already, create a new folder and rename it to ISO.
- Copy your ISO or CSO files to the ISO folder and disconnect your PSP from the computer.
4. Play the Game on your PSP
- Goto the GAME icon > Memory Stick and select the Game you just copied. Press 'X' and game on.
1. You need to have CFW (Custom Firmware) installed in order to use ISO / CSO games on your PSP. The latest version of CFW is 5.00 M33-4.
2. The latest PSP 2004 with TA 088 v3 chips and the PSP 3000 aren't moddable yet.
May 05, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 30, 2011 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Jan 03, 2011 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Dec 27, 2010 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Dec 07, 2010 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Dec 17, 2009 | Panasonic SC-BT100 Theater System
Nov 25, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Dec 26, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox Console
Nov 27, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox Console
Oct 23, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox Console
Apr 21, 2015 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!