I just bought this thing and when I unpacked the unit, and plugged it in, it powered up fine. However when I connected my DirectTV I could get no picture. While I was trying to figure that out, the TV went off and won't power up.
There are multiple part numbers for a Main board for this tv. The best thing to do if its under warranty is to contact LG have it serviced through them. If this is not an option for you then you have a couple choices.
1. Have a repair shop fix it for you. (EXPENSIVE0
2. Sell it for parts
3. Open it up and try to identify the problem yourself and save yourself a few hundred by fixing it yourself.
I personally would fix it myself. Send me a description of what your issues are with this tv and I will let you know what might fix it.
Oh and the best way to get the PN for your main board is to look inside and get it off the board in your tv.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.