- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can not update the official Navman maps on this device. You can however
unlock the iCN520 and install other GPS software on it. The iCN520 can run virtually all the major GPS software available today; from Tomtom to Miomap and beyond.
how to unlock the iCN520 can be found at:
1) it is a software problem, in this case you can solve it downloading and installing a firmware update. You can download latest software from here. This is most likely situation.
2) If the above did not work it means that you have an hardware problem, probably the touchscreen is slightly faulty, or the lcd ribbon cable is not well connected. In this case I suggest to take the navman to service.
The CD is not available for download from Navman it seems, but you can get it at thepiratebay.com. Just search for 'navman icn' and you'll find what you need, I just did. Better learn how to download torrents though! :)