Welcome to FixYa!
A blinking power light
for HP DeskJet D2360 means 3 things.
1. The cover is open. Close the printer cover properly.
2. There is no loaded paper or the paper in the paper tray is not loaded properly. Load the paper properly in to the paper tray.
3. Paper Jam and/or Carriage Jam. Follow the instructions below.
> Turn of the printer and unplug the power cord at the back of your printer.
> Open the back door
of the printer.
> Remove any paper or foreign object that you see gently.
> Close the back door of the printer.
> Open the front cover of the printer
> Move the carriage
(where the ink cartridge sits) left and right. Make sure that it moves freely.
Remove any paper or foreign objects that is preventing it from moving freely.
> Close the front cover.
> Connect back the power cord.
> Turn the printer on using the power button.
If it doesn't not resolve the issue, reset the printer.
1. Turn the printer on.
2. Unplug the power cord at the back of your printer while it is on.
3. Unplug the USB cable at the back of your printer while it is on.
4. Wait for 2 minutes.
5. Connect back the power cord and USB cable.
6. Turn on the printer using the power button.
I hope this will help.
Thanks for using FixYa and keep me posted.