I need my DEC and MEID numbers is there any way i can get them out of the phone? the sticker thats usually behind the battery has been removed plse help i have a motorola red if that matters any. thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
*#06# may or may not work. The feature was not added to all Motorola phones until after the w385 was in production.
You can also find a website that will convert the MEID into a DEC number. The ESN is not a DEC if it has letters. DEC is only numbers and should start with 26. MEID and ESN or HEX have a mix of letters and numbers. There are converter websites if you find the MEID to convert into DEC. Motorola has one too. I'll find it.
The MEID number can usually be found in two places on your phone.
1) Remove the battery. Under it, there should be a small sticker attached to your phone. Your ESN/MEID number should be on it.
2) If you are unable to find it under your battery, put your battery back in your phone and boot it up. Then press the following keys: * # 0 6 # (Star, Pound, Zero, Six, Pound) Your phone should display your ESN/MEID number.
I had the same problem initially for the longest time, but I finally found the MEID number...I don't believe the Voyager has an ESN; I think it only has a MEID number. I also have the Voyager, and I am trying to switch from the phone I'm currently using to my Voyager (my other one broke.) But the MEID number is on the inside of the phone, where you place the battery/back cover. It should be on the sticker that says "MODEL NO" on top. And right below where it says "MADE IN KOREA," it should read "H/W REV : 1. 0" unless your number is different. Right below that it should read "MEID : ," with the 14 digit number; I hope this helped!