My phone ran out of power and switched itself off. I put the charger on and all I get is a white screen. I have tried putting it on without the charger, same thing but it vibrates then goes off. Everytime I press the on/off button it vibrates but still white screen. This has happened before but after putting it on and off a couple of times it worked. This time it won't come on. I have taken the M2 card out and the sim card but same thing happening. What can I do?
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Seems like you are having problem with you mobile software . If you phone includes bluetooth you moblie may got infected with the virus so all you have to do is to look for a code which help you erase / format you mobile phone. this is the only solution
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you tried a reset or a reboot? Try these steps:
1. Power off the cell phone by holding down the power button for at least 5 seconds. The screen should turn black. Now, let go of the button and press it again until the screen lights up again.
2. If the screen is still white while holding down the power button, open up the back of the cell phone and remove the battery. Wait for 30 seconds before putting the battery back in, to allow the software to reset itself. Put the battery back in and press the power button until the screen lights up again.
3. If you removed the battery and you still have a white screen, you may have a software issue. Go to a local cell phone repair company and have it replaced or fixed.
remove the battery then insert it again and then put the charger plug into your phone then press the power switch. Then phone will be turned on but only white screen, don't worry if this situation has done. Leave the phone for while it will turn on completely after few minutes.
If the phone will not turned on ( the screen will not go white) then go to service center they will update your phone's firmware.