An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: light on but not cold
We could use a few more details to identify the problem.
Does the fridge turn on fine and run (is there a noise at the back?)
Does the back get warm at all?
Have you defrosted it recently?
most similar fridges do not have a resettable "pressure switch". some have a resettable thermal cutout on the compressor, usually on the side.
unplug the fridge from power before rooting around the compressor area.
Hope this helps - awaiting more info :)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The switch is not the problem ,it is doing it job.
Locate your vent and put a bend over it because what is happening is on windy days wind will get into vent blowing that combustion air back to furnace causing pressure switch to tripped.
Kelli, on 2.7 motor it is by oil filter above steering rack, in the eng. block, I think some may behind alternator and bracket also.
If these location do not seem to be right, do a online search with your info. and engine size.
You're vehicle has two sensors for the oil,an oil pressure sensor switch & oil pressure sensor.If oil pressure gets below 6psi,the oil pressure sensor switch will turn a dash light on to let you know the pressure is at a dangerously low amount.So if you've got a dash light on,the pressure sensor switch needs to be replaced.Its located to the right of the oil filter housing,on a 2.0 liter.Its located to the left of the oil filter housing,on the 3.0 liter.
If your oil pressure gauge is reading inaccurately,you need to replace the oil pressure sensor instead.Its located near the ac compressor.
Each tire has a module and the receiving unit in the car typically under the dash. To reset it:
1. Park the vehicle in a safe place and turn the ignition switch to the "LOCK" position.
2. Adjust the pressure of all installed tires to the specified cold tire inflation pressure level.
3. Turn the ignition key to the "ON" position.
4. Push and hold the tire pressure warning reset switch until the tire pressure warning light blinks slowly three times.
5. Leave the system with the ignition switch in "ON" position for a few minutes, and then turn the ignition key to the "LOCK" position.
A cold reset will reset the HP Jetdirectcard, even if removed. Print the Configuration page before performing a cold reset. The customer must have the ability to reconfigure the HP Jetdirect card and be willing to accept this responsibility.
Turn printer off.
Hold the ONLINE key down.
Turn printer on.
Continue to hold the GO key until the printer reads Cold Reset .
Then, Restoring Factory Settings.
Followed by Offline.
Press the ONLINE key to put back online.
hope it helps, if so do rate the solution
You need to replace the pressure switch located near to the pump, in the drain assembly. The main function of the pressure switch is to turn off pump when there is no more water. The pressure switch can be tested reading ohms on switch contacts and jumping the switch. This must be done by a technician.
You can get parts and a quote on repair calling Bosch at the number listed on the manual.
Your tire pressure monitor needs to be reset whenever you change or rotate your tires...
1. check and make sure that your tires are inflated to the correct pressure
2. turn the ignition switch to the ON position. If the low tire
pressure warning light comes on, push and hold the tire pressure
warning reset switch (think the switch is in the glovebox, but not sure) until the warning light turns
off and then release the switch.
3. now press and hold the tire pressure warning reset switch until the low tire pressure warning light blinks three times.
4. initialization is *not* completed until driving at the vehicle speed
of 19 mph or over for more than one hour. the tire pressure monitoring
starts when initialization is completed.