- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi, there is no auto presettingavailable. u have to set all channels in preset manually. if u power off the subwoofer all setting will be erased.for manual preset do the following.
1. Press the FUNCTION button to select "TUNER". 2. Press the FM/AM button to select a band. 3. Select the station you want to listen to (Hold down the TUNING Up or Down button until the frequency display begins to change. When a station is tuned in, the tuning process will stop automatically.)
when it tune the first station available do the following to preset it, 4 .Press the MEMORY button.( on remote) 5. Within 5 seconds, select a preset channel to store the station using the PRESET buttons of the remote control unit. 6. Within 5 seconds, press the MEMORY button.(The station is stored and the MEMORY indicator goes off. To store more stations, repeat steps 3 to 6) .
for listeningpreset ed station ,Press the PRESET button repeatedly until the desired preset station is found. ok
Could you please post exact model of your sharp tv. however i will give you this generic solution.
In order to do this, you'll need to have your remote handy. You cannot reset the television using the control panel.
Turn your Sharp television on. Press the "Menu" button on your remote control. Press the "Right" arrow until you see "Setup."
Press the "Down" arrow until you see "Reset" displayed under the Setup menu. Press "Enter."
Type your secret four-digit code using the remote keypad. If you do not know it, you'll need to reset it by following the process in the section "Resetting the Parental Control Password." After you type in the code, "Reset to Factory Preset Values" will appear on the screen.
Press the "Right" arrow to select "Yes" then press "Enter." The screen will show "Now TV Will Restart." Press the "Right" arrow then press "Enter." Wait for the television to reset and revert to the factory default settings.
You can follow this procedure in doing that, when you are on a station you want to set,. press and hold the enter
button while pressing the + or - until you are on the preset # you want,
then holding that button until you hear a beep. Repeat for the rest of
1. Press Master On/Off to set the unit to the standby mode.
2. Press and hold STRAIGHT / EFECT on the front panel; and then press Master On/Off inward to the ON position to turn on the power to this unit.
3. Rotate the PROGRAM selector on the front panel to select the parameter you want to adjust.
The name of the selected parameter appears in the front panel display.
4. Rotate the PROGRAM selector on the front panel repeatedly to change the setting.
5. s Master On/Off on the front panel to release it toward the Off position to save the new settigns and set the unit to standby mode.
THIS is the parameter you want to find in the procedure above:
Use to reset all the parameters of this unit to the initial factory settings with the exception of System Memory and AUTO SETUP settings.
Choices: CANCEL, RESET
* Select CANCEL if you do not want to reset the parameters of this unit.
* Select RESET to reset the parameters of this unit.
I have the manual.
1. Press the FUNCTION button to select FM or AM mode
2. Press SKIP to select station.
3> Press and hold the Memory button to enter channel saving mode.
4. Press the Memory button to select desire preset channel #.
5. Press and hold the Memory button again to save into memory. If it has been previously set, the former station is replaced.
6. Repeat step 2 and 5 to store addtl. stations.
Any idea as to how to set the volume during alarm mode, it's too loud!!
To Big Gord. To program voice setting computer, set up a sound you want press & hold white button then button 1 while still holding
white button. repeat for other setups. before turning organ off always press cancel on VSC should hold settings for next time you use it.
To set upper organ presets, the sequence is shown on page 17 of the manual.
To RishiMalla. To reset organ turn on Fullband Setting Computer switch then press black Inital key on bottom key board.