- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I started to have the same problem today and was also getting a "Library Error Encountered...." message. I was able to resolve it by Formatting my player. I lost all my data and settings but now I can put music on it again. To format your player go to the Home menu-Settings-Common Settings-Format
Dear All My ACTIONS HS MP4 USB Flash Disk has a lean screen. i switched on for the first time and the top edge slant from left to right. checked the Menu Options but no luck. i know you can scare up a normal monitor screen but dont know how to sort this one out.
my craig mp4 player just shows a hour glass like everybody else. i have read the solutions but never receive the answers from them. now how to get the hour glass to go away?.....and if so how to reset the device if frozen. thankz for the support when i receive my answer.
Problem: Infitek MP4 player is recognized by Vista and Windows XP but when you try to put files on it, error pops up.
Solution: The MP4 needs to be reformatted to FAT32 file system, here is howto do it:
1) Connect USB cable to PC
2) Connect Infitek to cable.
3) An AutoPlay window will pop up on your PC. Select "Open folders to view files using Windows Explorer"
4) On the left of the explorer window the following will be seen "Removable Disk (?:)" (? can be any letter in the alphabet, most likely E-K)
5) Right click on "Removable Disk (?:)" with your mouse and select "Format"
6) "Format Removable Disk (?:)" window will appear, select FAT32 from the FIle system Combo box and select Quick Format from the Format options and click on START
You may need to format the MP4 more than once, it did not work for mr the first time.
7) After you receive a message, Format completed successfully you can drag and drop any files to the "Removable Disk (?:)" which is the MP4 player storage area.
8) Disconnect the cable, turn on the MP4, if at main menu use the >>| key to get to the Music, Click MENU key to get to the first song, click >|| to play song.
I used .WMA files (Windows Media Player) songs. They seemed to work ok
the best thing to do is RE format the disc. i am currently having the same problem , witch i am tired of fixing them. if the item is from ebay : hong kong , i suggest you tell the buyer and complain. people will do anything for good feedback. saw formatting it will work. but you'll have the same problem in the future. either you copy all your music files to a folder. or buy one from Argos , woolworths etc etc...