- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Some info from the manual: The Dolby Digital and DTS listening modes can only be selected if your Blu-ray Disc/DVD player is connected to
the AV receiver with a digital audio connection (coaxial,
optical, or HDMI).
• The listening modes you can select depends on the format of the input signal. To check the format, see "Displaying Source Information"
• While a pair of headphones is connected, you can select the following listening modes: Mono, Direct, and Stereo.
• While Speakers A and B are on, you can select only the
Direct, Stereo, Mono, or T-D (Theater-Dimensional) listening mode.
Plus this Bit of info on the speakers A and B buttons. While Speakers B is on, channels are reduced to 2.1 in the
If you can access the speaker configuration it should provide test tones to each speaker. If you can't the speaker A and B are not set right.
If you have pressed the stereo or mono button no sound will be heard except from the front two or the sub.
you may want to try a factory reset by pressing and holding vcr1 button while pressing the power button. do this with the unit on. It will reset back to factory default. so any saved setting will be lost and you will have to set again to your settings.
The fuses are the first look, Then make sure that the speakers are connected properly and the wires are not shorting together. It sounds more like a power supply problem or logic controller problem if the unit will not fire up and as such unless you are into electronics then a repair center is the next option and most likely the quickest.
when the stereo or mono listening mode is selected only front speaker and subwoofer produce sound--------make sure that speakers are configured correctly. and you select surround sound in listening mode.