Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
I WILL SUGGEST YOU TRY DRYING THE PHONE UNDER AN ELECTRIC BULB IF U ARE ABLE TO OPEN UR FONE
Posted on Sep 11, 2007
Well... if they say that you phone got wet my be i can agree with them if you live on the hill area or a place where too much mosit is present in air this maybe the issue. there is a solution try may be it work just take off you battery and let you mobile out during the day make sure that the weather is dry and let it some where at the shadow . then try putting the battery back and see if it works .. if not then try to change the battery try to get someone has the same mobile phone or other mobile battery which works on your see if it work.. bye
Posted on Sep 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!