I have just replaced the lamp in my NEC MT820.
I do not have a remote control for this product anymore.
The 'status' light is continually red and the 'power' light is orange.
The problem is that I cannot turn on the projector to reset the status of the lamp - or do anything else.
It simply does not shoot any light.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
My bulb warning had just recently appeared a few weeks prior, so I thought the bulbmust ... ...reset the Lamp timer o an NEC MT1050 projector. ... ...reset lamp usagetime without the remote on NEC VT490 HelloPress the MENU button on the ...
reset lamp hours nec projector without remote Questions ...
www.fixya.com > Forum > Tags
Find solutions to your reset lamp hours nec projector without remote question. ... My nec vt48 projector gets hot and turns off. It ... Question about VT700 Projector.
Usually the unit will go into permanant standby if the lamp life exceedes its safe limit. I had the MT830/1030. To reset it I had to press the off button down for upto 20seconds which resets the lamplife. If not the off button it was the on button.
Does the status light stay on red? If it does then the lamp timer has exspired and will not let the projector turn back on until it is reset, at which time you should replace the lamp. To reset the timer you need the remote control, with the unit plugged in in standby mode hold down the power off button for 30 to 45 seconds until the status light goes off.
l6. After you install a new lamp, select the lamp Usage icon and press and hold
the "Power On" button on the remote control for ten seconds to reset the
lamp time clock to zero.
NOTE: If resetting the lamp clock back to zero after 2100 hours of service,
press the "Power Off" (not "Power On") button on the remote control for ten
1) Check that the power cable is plugged in and that the power button on the projector cabinet or the remote control is on. See pages E-16 and 17 in the manual
2) Ensure that the lamp cover or lamp housing is installed correctly. See page E-30.
3) Check to see if the projector has overheated or the lamp has reached the end of its usable life. If there is insufficient ventilation around the projector or if the room where you?re presenting is particularly warm, move the projector to a cooler location
4) You have pressed control panel key when Control Key Lock is enabled