- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your SIM card allows your phone to connect to GSM networks. When you insert your SIM card into a different unlocked phone, you'll be able to use your service on it. Similarly, if your phone is unlocked, you can insert SIM cards from different carriers into it, which can be useful when traveling.
Are you able to switch on your phone without the sim card i mean like in OFFLINE mode ? Or your simply doesn't boot up with the sim card inserted or you are getting any message like sim card failed and then phone goes off ?
Try inserting some other prepaid sim in the phone and see if it turns on, if that succeeds then there is possibility that may be your sim card has damaged.
try taking out the battery in mobile, then put it back in this might help.
1. Switch Off Phone (Remove Memory Car And SIM).
2. Star Phone Without Memory Card (But Now You Can Insert SIM)
3. Restore Your Phone (Factory Settings) Change Theme (Less Than 100KB In Size) Leave it Switch On For 10 Min.
4. Switch Off Phone And Leave it For 10 Min. (Remove SIM Card Also).
5. Insert Memory Card + SIM Card And Switch On Phone.
6. Enjoy.. :)
NOTE : -
1. Make Sure To Leave Free Space For Phone Memory Between 500KB +
2. This Will Effected For Next 4 - 5 Months …
3. If Phone Restarts, Then You Know What You Have To Do Now?