1. Unplug the printer from the computer
2. Make a new folder on your desktop and name it something easy like ?psc1410?
3. Copy the drivers to this folder
4. Restart your computer
5. Once you log backing plug your printer back into the computer and turn it on
6. The found new hardware wizard should now come up
7. Click on Install from a specific location
8. Brows and locate the folder you created in step 2
9. Select ok
10. The wizard should do the rest for you
11. Once it is done then you should be able to use your printer/scanner from your PC
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. "HP Officejet and PSC Basic Driver" - Install only printer drivers without any softwares!!
2. "HP Officejet and PSC Full Feature Software and Drivers " - Install only printer drivers with any softwares. You should install this package is you want to use the scanner software.
Hope it helps.
"Courtesy is free but it will carry you forward a long way in a lifetime!"
I would like to give ou the link to download the software but I don't know which product you are using and Operating system. So here I am providing links to download the software for both hp psc 1410 and hp psc 1410v. Select the OS and select full feature software and click on download only.
Do the ff.
best thing to do is visit this site. Paste this to your internet browser.
there so many option there to solve about you hp product.
looking for driver to install, after you paste it to your browser click
there Support & Drivers> then read and review the writings
Select a task and enter a product name/number>
choose, Download drivers and software>
then, enter your product name> then, click enter key
then, select your product HP all-in-one> click it
then, Select your Operating System>
then, click the HP Full Feature..
wait till the download successfully done.
Go to www.hp.com/support, select your country, state, next page, select drivers and software and in the window just below it, type in hp psc 1410, it will give you choices, select your printer, run or save to a location on your hard drive. If you prefer to save, double click on it and it will create a directory on your hard drive. Open the directory and run the software. It might be adviceable to unplug your usb cable before running the software.