Question about Dell Axim X30 Pocket PC
IT WAS WORKING GREAT LAST NIGHT.
NOW IT WILL NOT TURN ON
THE LIGHT FOR WIFI FLASHES BUT THAT IS ALL
My Axim X30 would not turn on using battery power but would turn on when connected through charger adapter.
1. Connect AC adapter directly to the charger adapter and then to the Axim X30 and to the electrical outlet.
2. Charge battery until power button is solid green.
3. Press the power button to power on.
4. Remove cable from cable connector leaving the cable connector connected to the Axim X30. The Axim X30 will remain powered on.
5. Turn the Axim X30 off.
6. Turned the Axim X30 on using battery power.
7. Remove cable connector from Axim X30.
Posted on May 31, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2015 | Irulu iulu 10.1 inch Andoid 4.0 Touchcreen...
Apr 05, 2012 | HP Pavilion dv8000 Notebook
Sep 13, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 12, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix S210 Digital Camera
Dec 02, 2007 | RCA Scenium L50000 Television
629 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!