Your printer is printing alignment pages, because the cartridge alignment was not completed since you replaced them. Follow the below steps to complete alignment.
- Turn the printer OFF and then turn back ON.
- Wait until the alignment sheet prints out fully.
- Place the alignment test page over the scanner glass.
- Press start color scan button.
- The printer "power" light will start flashing, indication the alignment process.
- After the printer stops flashing, turn off and then ON the printer.It will not print any test pages further.
We need to run alignment test every-time while we replace ink cartridges.