- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Remove the paper following the procedure below.
(1) Slowly pull the paper out, either from the Rear Tray or from the Paper Output Slot, whichever is easier.
If the paper tears and a piece remains inside the machine, turn the machine off, open the Scanning Unit (Printer Cover) and remove it.
Be careful not to touch the components inside the machine.
After removing all paper, close the Scanning Unit (Printer Cover), and turn it back on.
If you cannot pull the paper out, turn the machine off and turn it back on. The paper will be ejected automatically.
(2) Reload the paper in the machine, and press the OK button on the machine.
A qualified - manufacturer certified servicer is needed here. Your are correct, the missing piece is still inside and also, yanking-out a paper (while it is being fed by the printer) will have a definite damage on the paper-feeding mechanism.
In-warranty or not - u need to call the manufacturer.