- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Jill our coffee machine is built in and not your brand but our problem related to a sensor at the back of our tray which had broken off we found it and glued it back on which worked for a little while in the end we replaced the tray and have had no further problems. Hope this help. Cheers Wayne
For Jura F7 Series, "Tray Missing, can't put it back in". With a small flashlight, look in to the cavity which the tray and grounds container reside in. Along the right side above a slot to the end, you'll see a white micro switch. with a "Tooth Pick" simply press the switch inward (to the right) and hold till the machine cycles the Levcer / Flap up and out of the way.! Put your tray and grounds container back in and begin brewing!! -dh
I have the same machine and this seems to happen if the grounds bin is pulled out before it goes through a full cycle. take both the grounds and water trays out. Try to fit the grounds bin around the "elevator", slide the grounds tray underneath that then the water tray as well. It should slide right in then the machine will complete the cycle and work just fine :)
Simple fix - got the machine serviced, needed a new thermoblock apparently, could also have been one of the couple of sensors they replaced. Total cost including box, bits and carriage - £180 plus change. Expensive but now I have it back, it all seems worth it!
I had this problem and I solved it by letting the machine dry out overnight. Before I turned it back on I removed the drawer and wiped the area inside the internal flap then I used the pressurized air that you use to clean a computer and blew out all of the residue. It has worked well since then.