I am trying to program my Sanyo DRW500 to record some things and i am getting it set up but my manual is in spanish and i need english.. I tried using it by looking at the pictures but they r confusing me HELP
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well, it seems like it is already in English, but the spanish wasn't translated because of malfunctions that who knows what happened, for setting caption should be off unless you want text, voices of blind people sounds like the program on t.v. you recorded.
Make sure your TV hasn't been set for SAP (you'll find it in the audio settings menu). Second audio programming is often used to carry alternate languages, and if it's turned on you won't know it until you watch a program where it's being used. There may be a single button labeled SAP on the remote. If so, it's easy to change the TV setting without realizing it.
I have 27996 phones too. I lost my manual. Here is the website to get the manual.
www.thomsonnetwork.com At the bottom type in 27996 and it will bring up a pdf file that you can download to your computer. Here are the directions for your problem.
1. Press the FLASH/program button until 1ENG 2FRA 3ESP shows in the display.
2. Use the CID/VOL (left or right arrow) button or the handset number pad to
select 1 (English), 2 (French), or 3 (Spanish). The default setting is ?1ENG?.
3. Press the FLASH/program button to confirm and to advance to the next menu