My Nokia N95 was started to restarting while once i had started data transfering through Bluetooth.
then after it can't start for few minute.
but its charging option is shown when started to charge through charger.
at erlier it has two sim card service which is indicate in screen by two tower symbol but recent while started for few second only one symbol is appeared.
pls give soluion of that
waiting your valueable solution.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Nokia N95 continue restarting problem
1_ can you save your formation in other phone
2_that code format your phone for Nokia only
3_ *#7780# and if you know your scurity nember use it if not use 12345
4_ other nember *#7370# and the security n ......
because after this you have like a new mobile
My n95 wont let me send texts :@ keeps sayin i got applciations open..and my memory is full (which it isnt) done it other day but sum how manager to mission on my phone n mend it? anyone have any ideas how to get rid of it? it looks like a little arrow symbol in the top right on my screen!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yes you can transfer by using pc suite. Install pc suite in your computer and you will be able to transfer. You can also transfer them by using bluetooth.
Now go to application and select the option 'synchronise' and start sending the contacts to your computer.
type the pascode that you typed in 6300 for transmit data..if passcode is not given type 12345..it will work....if you want to remove this, you just paired 6300 to your n95. Then it wont ask for passcode..Hope this will help you...Thank you...
* From your phone go to MENU / CONTACTS * Select the desired contact to send and go to OPTIONS / SEND BUSINESS CARD / VIA BLUETOOTH * The phone will start searching for available devices * Select Parrot Product from the list of available devices * The contact will be transferred
To send several contacts: * From your phone go to MENU / CONTACTS * Select the desired contacts to send with OPTIONS / MARK/UNMARK / MARK * After the desired contacts are selected go to OPTIONS / SEND BUSINESS CARD / VIA BLUETOOTH * The phone will start searching for available devices * Select Parrot Product from the list of available devices * The contacts will be transferred
If the data is other than phone data, you have to connect you phone via usb (for faster transfer) and you can see you phone's E drive in my computer and you can create folder, transfer any kind of files or datas.
I have recently purchased a Zumo 550 and successfully copied across selected phone book entries from a Nokia N95 without the need to use any additional apps:-
1) Assuming the N95 and Zumo are paired via BlueTooth
2) In N95 Contacts - use 'Mark' / 'Mark All' as necessary to select the contact entries you wish to transfer to the Zumo 550
3) In N95 Contacts - select 'Options' then 'Send Business Card' then 'Via Bluetooth'
4) Select the Zumo 550 device from the list of paired Bluetooth devices
5) Contact data is transferred from N95 phonebook to Zumo 550 phonebook
Interestingly, Garmin don't seem to list the Nokia N95 as being a supported device on their website, but the above process worked for me!!