Question about Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Factory Unlocked Smart Phone White
ODIN- Galaxy Y
Latest Firmware-Link1 . Link2
Samsung Kies USB Driver- Link1 .Link2
Extract These Compressed Files Using Winrar.
1. PIT File: Click on the pit file option on ODIN, and now select the PIT file from extracted firmware folder.
2. Bootloader: Select Boot file from extracted folder
3. PDA: select the PDA file from folder
4. PHONE: Be careful in this step, you have to select the MODEM file instead of PHONE file from folder.
5. CSC: Select the GTS5360 named file.
There you have it, Your Galaxy Y has been restored to factory settings !
Posted on Oct 09, 2013
Try this: unconnect the phone, restart it and make the change (the phone being unconnected to the USB). It worked for me...
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!