Unscrew the 2x screws at the back with small Phillps driver and pry open the device from the sides.Remove 2x more screws from the board and take the board out.Pry out the lock/unlock switch knob from the inside.Trash the knob.Put everything back in reverse order.Use a pin or something to lock unlock if needed.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. make sure you put the battery in right way first before I can help further.
2. for this player to come on you just push play button(which is a on button,if you push it again meaning you pause) and if you push stop button meaning is stop and if you hold on it for few seconds the player goes off.
Ok often the Battery will take a Looonnnggg time to charge up especially if real flat... Try leaving it overnight.. and see how ya go after it has been charging all night at least 12hours anyway... else try a replacement Battery/Power supply.. Also to test take Batt out, and connect up to the Wall PSU see if that goes if it does then it is just ya Batt.. else it's either ya Power Supply or Motherboard .. Good Luck
This happens to me on my Lyra MP3 player when my battery is low. If you have a fresh AAA battery in it, and it is in the right way and your lock on the back of your Lyra is OFF, and you still only get a blink, then you have a defective unit. Return it to RCA and get another one.
I had this very same problem. To fix this problem you have to re-flash your RCA MP3 player with the following file: http://download.rca.com/download/RD1022_28_72_76FWUpgrade_v1002.exe
My RCA Model RD 1072a as worked fine since flashing the player with this file.