My Dell Axim x30 report me a backup battery problem alert. The main battery are charged but not the backup.
What can i do? Where can i buy this backup battery? What kind or model battery i need?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
DISCLAIMER : I take no responsibility for any damage you may cause to
your Axim. The parts and proecedures described in this guide refelct my
own experience with my own Backup Battery (BuB) in my girlfriend's Axim
X3. Your mileage, parts, anbd experience may vary.
Tools needed for successful BuB replacement:
1. fine tip jeweler's screwdrivers (helpful if you slightly magnetize the tip)
2. Varta V20HR rechargeable NiMH battery
3. electrically conductive silver epoxy
4. strong needlenose pliers
5. electrical tape or heatshrink (razor blade or scissors to cut to shape)
But here it is step-by-step:
1. Pop little rubber caps from 4 corners of back covers. Disassemble
Axim X3 with small jeweler's phillips head screqwdriver. Be sure to
plave all parts in a plastic bag or other container (4 scres rear
cover, 2 screws near port). Disconnect the ribbon connector towards the
bottom of the PCB and the speaker wire (also on the lower portion of
the PCB). Backup battery should be the green covered circular item
under the pcb).
2. Locate backup battery, Cut away BuB cover, & CAREFULLY use
strong needlenose pliers to grip and "roll" the leads off of BuB.Be
very careful with the leads.
3. Mix dime sized batch of silver conductive epoxy (do NOT hot solder
this battery, heat will lead to BuB damage and destroy lead connection
4. Apply epoxy to both sides (not too much)and afix respective leads to
respective side (red lead goes to +, black lead goes to -). Secure
connections with some type of clamp (I used a binder style paper clip,
but a wooden close pin or something else that will hold the leads to
the BuB while the epoxy cures (Mine took 24 hours to cure).
5. Recover new BuB with protective covering (I use electrical tape cut
to the shape of the BuB. Covering WILL have to be form fitting to fit
back into Axim BuB "slot".
My Axim X30 would not turn on using battery power but would turn on when connected through charger adapter.
1. Connect AC adapter directly to the charger adapter and then to the Axim X30 and to the electrical outlet.
2. Charge battery until power button is solid green.
3. Press the power button to power on.
4. Remove cable from cable connector leaving the cable connector connected to the Axim X30. The Axim X30 will remain powered on.
5. Turn the Axim X30 off.
6. Turned the Axim X30 on using battery power.
7. Remove cable connector from Axim X30.
ok , you have checked the brightness settings, check battery power settings as well. you may have to do a hard reset so back up your info. If doing a hard reset, pull the battery and charge it on its own if you have a cradle. Hope this works for you
it proably because you have someone massageing you on your msn aka windows messenger that is built in or something maybe check that massage or u need to chrage,check the programs opened if there is a alert or somethign trying ot tell you somethign kk :]