An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: I want to restore factory settings on my laptop
You could try a system restore to the day before the changes, go to accesories,system tools, system restore.
The programmes should be there again but may not work correctly it's a fingers crossed job.
The only other way to restore is if you have a restore partition on your hardrive or a restore disc, but normally there would be a programme built in to restore the notebook to factory settings.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you click onto the "Start" and then go into Programmes, you should see at the top "Acer" click on this, and you can reset the Net-book to it`s original factory settings, or choose the other options. This is the manufactures settings, where it was made. Not quite sure what you mean by English factory settings? Good luck
1. Turn on or reboot your system. When the Fujitsu logo appears, press the [F12] key.
2. From the Boot Menu, that appears, check whether the <Recovery and Utility> option is present.
If it is not present, it means that the utility must be used from the disc.
Proceed to "Running Recovery and Utility from the Bootable Disc" , if <Recovery and Utility> is unavailable.
if she cannot open it, then you need to plug it into a computer and restore it, this should remove the voice, if that doesnt work use itunes again to restore to factory settings, this will remove the voice for sure, luckily any apps you may have downloaded would be in the app library in itunes, so all will be fine, i hope this helps
Within drive "D" there is a restore section. Start the laptop and as it is booting, press F8, that will open a menu allowing the startup of a restore programme. This will return your laptop to the factory setting. Hope this helps.
To restore to factory setting, power up the laptop, when you see the logo, press both Alt and F10 key, it will initiate the recovery program. Follow the instruction on screen to restore to factory setting.
Restoring a laptop back to its factory settings can be done in one of 2 ways
1) Some manufacturers provide the recovery CD/DVD, simply put this disc in and restart the PC, the DVD/CD should boot and then you can follow the onscreen instructions
2) Some manufacturers provide hard drive based recovery, this mean rather than provide a CD/DVD,manufactueres put the recovery on a section of the hard drive. To use this method you click on start>Programs then find the name of the manufacturers folder. In this folder there will be a programme titled system recovery, factory settings. Click on this and follow through on the instructions
If this has been useful please leave postive feedback/vote
click start find my computer and right click and select properties, should come up with system info and a tab at the tob "device manaager" secet device manager and select action -> scan for any hardware changes.
This should reslove the issue. failing that use system restore using restore point before doing factory restore
to do this click start and type in rstrui.exe press enter
To restore your acer to its factory installation status (formats C: and removes all data) press ALT and F10 repeatedly on first boot. This should take you to the acer restore program which is partioned onto the hard drive.
Alternatively use the acer e recovery program to create a set of boot disks which will allow the same operation.