Question about Lands Phones
I have a sony ericksson k700i and i have connected it to the internet with opera mini. i want to know if i can connect my pc to the internet aswell using my phone and if so how can i do it.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: binatone s1085 skype connection
uploaded driver for this, download it here:
Unzip it, its a .exe file, that runs direct... (no installation)
either launch it manually
or put it in startmenu>allprograms>startup
other ways to launch files on start up - do a general google search
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
Below goes the instructions to connect..
1. First install the USB Cable driver, please do not connect your cable to your mobile until you installed it correctly. You will receive a message USB cable driver installed successfully.
2. Then connect your mobile with your pc. A message on your handset appears with three options.
Mass Storage, COM Port and PicBridge. Select COM Port.
3. Now your PC will detect a new hardware found and a window will pop up. Select the third option..No, Not at this time then click next.
4. Select installed the software automatically and click next. Wait for 10-15mins depending of the speed of your PC, until window finishes installing your modem to the com ports. if a pop window appears in between then just click "continue anyway tab". Selecting this will not harm your computer.
5. Now you will see a message "Your modem has been successfully installed on com 4 or what ever the number it has."
6. Now copy your PC suite to C drive. Actually Micromax Q3 PC suite doesn't have the installer exe. So you have to copy the whole folder to the root drive of your PC.
7. Run the PC suite exe. and go to the settings tab on the left hand side of your PC Suite. select the drop down for COM4 or the COM number on which your modem was installed and wait for few seconds..
That's it..now you can see your status bar it will show you "Connected"
Posted on May 22, 2010
Hallo sir, i have a micromax Q5 fb handset and i have installed pc suit on my pc and use airtel gprs daily pack but i could not connect internet on my pc and not open homepage web on pc. please help me step-by-step at my email [email protected]
Posted on Mar 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2014 | Nokia 3230 Cellular Phone
Jan 15, 2011 | Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
Jan 12, 2011 | Nokia 2690 Cell Phone
Dec 18, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Aug 18, 2010 | Cell Phones
Feb 23, 2010 | Sony Ericsson S312 Mobile Phone - Silver
Jan 10, 2010 | Ericsson Cell Phones
Oct 17, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W395i GSM Quadband Phone ...
May 17, 2008 | Nokia 6230i Cellular Phone
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!