Just got this unit have no manual am trying to set it up. If tou can give web site to get download on manual will be great? Read out on led says image drum& belt lock330 belt missing 343:kdrum belt missing. Don't what all that means?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you tried using google to find a manual. The manufacturers web site is a great place to start looking, and if that doesn't work there are lots of places that offer free manuals you can download. Give google a try.
1) Too close to subject. Try backing off a bit.
2) Using digital telephoto. Usually very grainy. Most cameras have a #x (8x for example) zoom raring as well as a #x Digital zoom rating. Try using only the real zoom, not the digital. There should be a slider in your LCD preview that lets you know where you are on the zoom scale.
3) Does the camere have an "Auto" picture taking setting? Use that. If you already are, try using some manual settings (adjust ISO, etc.). This info should be in your manual. If you don't have the manual, go to the maker's web site and download it.
Yes, go to the manufacturers site and download the drivers for this particular unit and install the unit in Windows. the windows "helps" on your computer will guide you through the installation. Your printer manufacturer also will have the installation disk and should be able to give a replacement installation disk or allow you to download the disk from their site at no charge. Instructions also are on the manufacturers site. Hope this helps. Have a great day!
http://broadband.motorola.com/consumers/support/default.asp?supportSection=DiscontinuedProducts.ITS HERE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD ALSO ANY AND ALL YOU MAY NEED FOR ROUTER.HAVE A GREAT DAY.Was this solution helpful? Show your Appreciation by rating it.RICHARDM69
First, be sure and focus the eyepiece on what you desire to measure distance to. Begin the measurement with the range dial set to minimum. Slowly tury the dial until the grey-blue image and the yellow image overlap each other. Read the measurement. If you suspect it is in error, you can calibrate the 400 or 1000 or 1200 by turning the screw slot within the range dial using an object you know the distance to. If the two images are off in the vertical direction, there's a screw below the range finder to adjust that. Turn it very little. Regarding the model 610, mostly the same except to calibrate it, merely spread the adjustment knob apart (spring loaded) and turn the part of it nearest your eyes so the yardage matches the distance.