An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Removing parental control code
Do you have a model number?
here is the link for Sungale support contact;
and here for their DVD player support page;
If you get no luck there then please post back with a model number and I will search elsewhere for you.
awaiting your info :)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
lots of electrical items will use a default security code of 0000 or 1234. if there is nothing in the manual and these codes do not work, then your best option would be to return it to the store for them to find the codes or refund/refpace the item
The Parental controls for your DVD player has been turned on. The default setting for most Parental Control setup is G rating meaning that anything above a G rating will not play unless the override code is entered. I was unable to locate a copy of your manual, but if you look in your copy for a heading called Parental Controls, it should explain to you what has to be done to either change the rating or remove the control altogether. Unless you have small children that may use your player you can probably remove the controls altogether. Normally you would have to go into your Setup menu, and then look for Parental Controls in that menu. Unless someone setup a code, you should be able to go in and just turn it off. If there has been a code applied and you are unable to find out what it is you will have to contact Memorex support to find out how to remove it. To ensure that it doesn't get turned back on you might want to hide your remote, as you need to use it to turn the feature on and off.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in resolving your issue.
Should you need further information or assistance please do not hesitate
to let us know.
If all the other DVD s you have work fine it could be misreading the DVD try fully RESETTING the power to the DVD Player by removing the power plug from the Wall, if the problem is still there and all the other DVD s you have work just fine then the problem is with that one DVD you have let me know if you need any more help.
Hi, here is the master code for the ps2 parental control follow the instructions below very carefully and this will remove the parental controls ok
1. Bring up a screen where the unit asks you to enter in the parental code. You can either insert a restricted disc, or enter the DVD setup menu and go to "parental control" under custom setup.
2. When the screen asks for the code, press the SELECT button, then enter in the code "7444".
3. The level adjustment under Parental Control dictates the strictness of the player. The lower the value, the more strict it will be. Either increase the value to lower the restriction, or disable the lock entirely by setting it to "off".
4. Once you have made your adjustments, be sure that the DVD tray is empty, and press the RESET button on the front of the Playstation 2. It is imperative the tray is clear of any DVD or game for the unit to save your settings.
let me know if it dont work or if you need further assistance ok
plz rate this solution as i have a whole page of unrated posts, thanks
Found the manual for the player buried in a box from moving. Procedure is
1) With no DVD in player
2) Press enter while holding down shift to display parental lock menu
3) If you dont remember the password enter 8888 to access the options
4) Use cursor to move arrow to country code option
5) Use right cursor to select country code, then down cursor to move country code to US
6) Use left cursor and down cursor and right cursor to move to set level
7) Use down cursor to toggle through level options. (None removes all blocks)
8) If setting a level toggle down to password and set new 4 digit password.