Question about JVC KD-G230 CD Player
Here is how to shut off the demo:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several second until DEMO appears on the display. Release your finger from the SEL button.
2) Using the Volume control knob, turn left or right to turn on/off DEMO.
3) Press and release the SEL button to accept.
Setting the clock:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several seconds until the DEMO shows on the display.
2) Use the right search arrow in the 4-way button just above the SEL to get to the clock hour. Do not use the up or down key.
3) Turn the volume control knob to select the hour.
4) press the right arrow once more to get to the clock minute.
5) Turn the volume control knob to select the minute.
6) When finish, press and release the SEL to accept.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
Here is the link for the user manual if you need it; http://books.jvcservice.com/booklist.asp?Model=KD-G230 Bottom right of page 1 / top left of page 3 for instructions. Hope this helps :)
Posted on Sep 03, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Press the Selection button about 3 seconds
When the Demo On mode appears
Turn the VOLUME dial until Demo Off appears
Press the Selection button again to get out of this mode.
Posted on Oct 27, 2008
make sure the unit is switched off and the clock is displayed then
1 Press and hold (SEL).
The setup display appears.
2 Press (SEL) repeatedly until the
desired item appears.
3 Press the volume +/– button to select
the setting (example “ON” or “OFF”).
4 Press and hold (SEL).
The setup is complete and the display returns
to normal play/reception mode.
Displayed items will differ, depending on the source
With the card remote commander
In step 3, to select the setting, press < or ,.
The following items can be set (follow the page
reference for details):
“z” indicates the default settings.
*1 When the unit is turned off.
*2 When the audio output is set to “SUB.”
BEEP To set “BEEP-ON” (z) or
SUB/REAR*1 To switch the audio output.
– “SUB” (z): to output to a
– “REAR”: to output to a
DIM (Dimmer) To change the brightness of the
– “DIM-ON”: to dim the
– “DIM-OFF” (z): to
deactivate the dimmer.
To set “DEMO-ON” (z) or
“DEMO-OFF” (page 4).
To scroll long displayed items
automatically when the group/
track is changed.
– “A.SCRL-ON”: to scroll.
– “A.SCRL-OFF” (z): to not
To select the cut-off frequency
“78HZ,” “125HZ” or “OFF
Posted on Jan 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2014 | Blaupunkt Bahamas MP46 CD Player
Nov 18, 2013 | Alpine CDM-7892R CD Player
May 15, 2013 | Car Audio & Video
Aug 28, 2012 | Sony XPLOD CDX-GT200 CD Player
Jun 05, 2009 | Panasonic SC-AK630 CD Shelf System
May 06, 2009 | Blaupunkt Casablanca MP54 CD Player
Jul 26, 2008 | JVC KD-G120 CD Player
Apr 13, 2008 | Pioneer FH-P4100 CD / Cassette Player
Mar 18, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Jun 16, 2014 | JVC KD-G230 CD Player
May 17, 2014 | JVC KD-G230 CD Player
1,590 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: