Question about Heavy Duty Westinghouse 3-Outlet Outdoor Digital Photocell Timer
Posted by Anonymous on
http://www.thencc.com/westinghouse/LS/Instruction/28499_TimerManual.pdf This is the manual that you seek!
Posted on Jan 06, 2010
Westinghouse manuals show along with photo of product:
Add a comment if this is not your timer.
Posted on Dec 20, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you so much for getting me the manual on the timer. I now have it hooked up to my Christmas lights. You're help was great!!!"
1) No the timer has internal rechargeable battery.
Battery is not replaceable.
2) I test timers, 4-6% arrive defective. Most go bad within few years. Some last long time.
3) If you set timer to turn ON at dusk, and turn OFF 2 hours later, then reflected light or car lights can give photoeye feedback so timer thinks it's light. Timer turns off and resets. I don't know if this information applies to you.
4) Link shows timer and manual for Westinghouse
5) Add a comment for more free help.
Also take advantage of fixya phone service.
For a price, fixya expert speaks with you over phone while you work on timer or any
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2014 | Hardware & Accessories
Jun 12, 2013 | Hardware & Accessories
Jun 19, 2011 | Intermatic HB88RC - 7-Day Programmable...
Feb 19, 2011 | Intermatic HB88RC - 7-Day Programmable...
Jan 13, 2011 | Heavy Duty Westinghouse 3-Outlet Outdoor ...
Dec 20, 2010 | Heavy Duty Westinghouse 3-Outlet Outdoor ...
Dec 17, 2010 | Heavy Duty Westinghouse 3-Outlet Outdoor ...
Dec 07, 2010 | Heavy Duty Westinghouse 3-Outlet Outdoor ...
Nov 27, 2010 | Solar Noma 7 Day, 6 Event Outdoor Timer -...
1,170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: