MULTISCREEN JUMPING & DITURBING NORMAL VIDEO RECORDING and @nd problem of recording switch!
I can stop it by pressing the special button but it appears again & again.
Second seperate problem: Main switch "RECORD" & "STOP" does not respond immediately & I must press it few times until it responds/
PLEASE do HELP as soon as possible.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I might be misunderstanding your questions - if so, I apologize.
First, make sure that the switch is on "camera" and not on "play" or "off." When it is on camera, you can then press the button below the word "DISC."
After you record a video, you can simply hit the record button a second time to stop the recording process. The video you just recorded will automatically be given a separate "scene" in the index. You can view the video by moving the selector switch to "play."
Rotate the Live View switch to the LV position. Focus by pressing the shutter release button halfway. Start recording by pressing the movie-record button. Stop recording by pressing the movie-record button again.
Full details are in the "Recording and Viewing Movies" section of the manual (page 107 in my copy). If you need a manual, you may download a copy here.
The top operation board has a connection problem and you must disassemle and clean with special contact cleaning spray all the connections with flat (ribbon)cables and reassemble.
the board is the one on the top including menu button...
When you plug in the source device and the
output device, all of the LEDs light blue, letting you know that the
device is ready to capture. When you are ready to capture, simply press
the play button on your source device, the Rec button on the Video
Transfer, and the LEDs light red, both on the source side and the
output side, letting you know that a recording is in process. To stop
recording, press and hold the record button and when the lights turn
blue, recording has stopped.
How to Record:
1. Make sure HOLD switch (on side of unit with pocket clip) is set to off position (slide to right is off - to left would be hold)
2. For best results set unit with mic(rophone) which is on top of unit toward sound source and press REC/STOP button (Top button on front of unit just below LCD display). Recording will begin and will be indicated on LCD display.
> Red Record LED will be on and the message number, recording time will be displayed on the LCD.
3. To stop recording, press REC/STOP button one time.
* If no other buttons are pressed within 1 minute at stop position, it will power off automatically.
4. Pause during recording by simply pressing MODE/PAUSE button- press button again to resume.
There is a Voice Operated System (VOS) Recording button on left side also. You can record with voice activation to conserve recording space but I have found that you lose a portion of the recorded sound as it activates and if there is no sound for a very few minutes the unit powers off and you will get nothing further recorded. I recomend just keeping VOS in off position.
5. To erase a recording: Select the message number you want to erase and while it is stopped (the message number will appear in LCD with the length of recording showing also)
Press and hold the ERASE button until the LCD begins blinking "ERASE" then, while it's blinking simply press the erase button again and the recording will be erased.
6. To play back a recorded message find your message by "toggling" the switch on the right side of the unit that says INDEX. That switch is the fast forward/reverse play etc. To Play simply push the switch in. This button/switch takes a little practice to use but the Play portion is straight forward. Use the front buttons to pause and stop during playback.
You need to put the device into "recovery mode" before you run the tool.
- Turn the device off (hold power for 20 seconds) - Slide the hold switch into "hold" position. - Press and hold the "record" button while connecting it to your computer. Keep holding the "record" button until you see the "new hardware found" on your computer.
Then run the recovery tool. Select format when prompted.
The following Models can be used as a recorder to record from a VCR, TV or another Camcorder.
2004 - SC-D107
2003 - SC-D5000, SC-D27
2002 - SC-D180
Recording In Player Mode
1. Connect the camcorder to the VCR or TV with the AUDIO/VIDEO cable (provided) (to the A/V Outputs on External Device)
2. Set the power switch of the camcorder to PLAYER mode.
3. Turn on the VCR or TV.
4. Insert the blank tape with protection tab closed into the camcorder.
If you want to record from a connected VCR, insert a recorded VHS tape into the VCR.
5. Press the MENU button, turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V and press the ENTER button.
6. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight AV IN/OUT and press the ENTER button to select AV IN.
"AV IN" and picture appears on the LCD monitor.
OUT : Releases the INPUT mode.
7. Press the START/STOP button to set the camcorder to REC PAUSE mode.
"PAUSE" appears on the LCD monitor.
8. Select the TV program or playback the VHS tape.
9. Press START/STOP button to start recording.
If you want to pause recording for a while, press the START/STOP button again.
10. To stop recording, press the (STOP) button.
* Recording from an analog VCR to the camcorder is only possible when the VCR is playing back at normal speed.
* If you want to see the camcorder picture with a TV, set AV IN/OUT in the menu to OUT.
You can record video with audio onto the Memory Card. Follow the instructions below.
Recording moving pictures onto a MEMORY CARD
1. Insert a Memory Card into the slot on the camcorder.
2. Set the mode switch to MEMORY CARD position.
3. Set the power switch to CAMERA mode.
4. Press the START/STOP button, the images are recorded on the MEMORY CARD in MPEG4.
* You can record 10 ~ 20 seconds continuously.
* You can record a still image on the Memory Card by pressing the Photo button instead of the START/STOP button.
5. Press the START/STOP button to stop the recording.
* Moving images that you recorded are saved in *.asf file format on the Memory Card.
* The moving picture images on a Memory Card are smaller size and lower definition than those on a Tape.
* The sound is recorded in mono.
* The following functions cannot be operated in M.REC Mode. - DIS (Digital Image Stabilizer), Digital Zoom, Fade, Program AE, Digital Special Effect, Slow Shutter.
* Don't insert or eject a tape during Memory card recording as it may record noise.
* Don't eject the Memory Card during recording as it may break the data on the Memory Card or the Memory Card itself.