Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
Windows Xp PC ran Logitek web cam perfectly on Skype until PC was upgraded with MS Media Player 11 now when Skype is selected the PC reboots! Skype recommended updating all drivers. Windows searched and this was done fine until the Realtek Audio driver was replaced when message Code 10 fault came up and there was no audio at all on the PC. Audio returned when I reloaded the Realtek Audio off of the original Gigabyte motherboard CD. Audio for all programs is fine except Skype where reboot problem no exists. Help would be appreciated. Sincerely David Bradley
Posted on Sep 01, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn on the computer.
2. Insert the installation CD into the CDROM
drive and the installation menu will appear. *
3. When you see the installation menu, click Install Driver.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. When the driver installation is complete, click BlazePhoto to install the software.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
7. If your computer does not have DirectX 9.0 or greater or Adobe Reader, click those items to install them. (If your
computer is using Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Professional, this is not
8. Click Exit to close the window.
Note: The first time you connect PICS 2 PC to your computer, wait a few seconds until you see a dialog box
that says "Found New Hardware" (this means the computer recognizes the PICS 2 PC). After you see this,
PICS 2 PC is ready to use.
If you followed the above instruction and still have a problem, reinstall (first, Remove from Add/Remove Programs) the software and be certain that the USB cable is snug.
If your computer is not recognizing the ION PIC2, be certain that your computer has a USB 2.0 port. Check your Device Manager to verify what USB port.
If still a problem, what error message(s) are you getting ? What operating system software (Vista, Windows 7, etc.) ?
Hope this helps.
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: