I have a ::ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD:: Motherboard.
1. I cannot get the hub to work for the LAN to my other computer. It worked before I installed XP PRO. Suggestions?
2. I installed a new heatsink for my cpu and since then I get an error message when I startup my machine saying that the cpu fan is not working correctly or at too low of a speed. Well, I check it and it's working great. How can I take care of this problem??
1. After installing XP, Did you install all the Asus drivers etc that normally comes with the motherboaed? - if you don't have it, you could download it from the asus web site.
1. LAN: check that if the LAN is built-in, if not then you will need to get the correct driver for it.
2. Video card: Did you install the video driver?
I hope that helps
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I would try this uninstall the lan card driver shut down the machine, remove the lan card from PC. start the machine let it strtup fully then close down the machine again and put back in the lan card and reinstall the driver.