the same problem occurred
with my San Disk
1GB micro-SD Memory Card. And I solved this problem formatting my micro-SD Memory Card using a software which you can download
by clicking here
To format your micro-sd card:
- First plug in your micro-sd card into you PC.
- Run the installed "HPUSBFW_2.2.3_MASTER.exe" file.
- In the program menu window, select the device (your memory card).
- Select FAT32 as file system,
- Confirm that all the format options unchecked. (Uncheck the quick format option)
- And click the "Start" button to begin formatting.
all my friend. This solved my problem and I hope this helps you too.
If you would like to vote for the answer, this will help the others to see the similar problems solved and also will be a satisfaction factor for me to continue helping you.
All the best.