Question about Lexington Modern Lexmod Mushroom Bar Stool Clear
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2018 | Furniture
Dec 27, 2015 | Toys
Dec 04, 2015 | Crosley Set of 2 School House Bar Stool in...
Aug 25, 2015 | Mainstays Metal Swivel Bar Stool 29, Black
Jul 20, 2015 | Furniture
You will need appropriate spring compressor unless you plan to replace the whole assembly. Also, spring compressor is much easier with access to pneumatic tools. You may need a tie rod end seperator too. Here is the procedure straight from the manual. Reverse for assembly. It's worth noting the importance of marking with paint or scribing the spring placement as well as the big bolts at the base of assembly prior to removal as this can affect alignment.
1. Remove the nuts (1) and the bolt (4) attaching the top of the strut assembly ,(2) to the
2. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle in General Information.
3. Place jack stands under the front suspension support.
4. Lower the vehicle slightly so that the weight of the car rests on the jack stands and not the
5. Remove the tire and wheel assemblies. Refer to Wheel Removal in Tires and Wheels.
6. Remove the brake line bracket.
7. Scribe the strut flange. Refer to Strut and Knuckle Scribing .
8. Remove the bolts (3) attaching the strut to the steering knuckle.
Important: The steering knuckle must be supported in order to prevent over-extension of
the axle joint.
9. Remove the strut assembly from the vehicle.
10. Disassemble the strut.
May 28, 2014 | 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
Dec 17, 2012 | Lumisource Taffy Bar Stool - Black,...
May 03, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 13, 2010 | 2004 GMC Envoy
Nov 17, 2009 | Earthway 2050tp Semi - Assembled Estate 80...
648 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: